Family .....

Family .....

Kamis, 02 September 2010

I'm Back

huh...
finally, I opened my blogafter all this time, just today I was able to take the time to open my blog ...hhahah ....
today I think of something.I suddenly think about my future.I wonder why I can think of it suddenly.what is wrong with me??
I once told my parents that I wanted the school to Australia but they say that my school is better to Singapore or Malaysia.i ask why? Then my mother said I was not calm if you school so far .. he says if you who can take care of sick??
I hope my parents allow me to school to Australia because it was my expectations ....
ok "that's enoughnow I want to watch the movie to refresh my brain with thoughts on my future ...bye ...
oh .....!!!!I forgotI want to say to sylvianita n harris:


1 komentar:

  1. Go Australia! Haaauuummmmm....Hahahhah
    Anw.Thanks lots,palennn...
    <3

    BalasHapus